A brew and coffee grinder usually attracts coffee lovers. But there are ample number of coffee grinders and machines available in the market these days. So how to decide about the best coffee grinder for you? There are different kinds of coffee grinders available these days. Some of them are mentioned below:
5) Multi Hopper Grinder: There are few multi grinders, which holds around 6 pounds of coffee beans in each hopper. It holds and stores grinds seperately and hence, are user friendly in nature.
6) Single Hopper Grinder: These are tall grinders, capable of holding up to 9 pounds of coffee beans. This is best suited for large brewing funnels and usually has 3 years warranty.
7) Bulk Grinder: This hopper possess a capacity of holding up to 2 pounds of coffee beans. It possess heavy duty precision burrs and usually come along with 3 years warranty.
If coffee grinders are the first love of coffee lovers then coffee machines like Expobar coffee machine serves to be the lifeline of coffee lovers. Therefore, it is equally important to get the best coffee machine. Here are some of the tips to identify the best coffee machine for you:
1) A machine which can prepare your kind of Coffee: The first and foremost step to identify best coffee machine for you is to find out which kind of coffee you like the most. Accordingly, you can look for coffee makers which can prepare a coffee which you wish to taste every day. For example, espresso coffee maker is different from cappucino coffee maker.
2) Measuring machine pressure: While preparing coffee in a coffee machine, it is important to fetch right pressure to extract coffee from coffee beans as it further helps in producing rich and creamy coffee. Good machines usually have at least 15 bars of pressure, so don’t look for machines with less than this pressure as it may not produce quality coffee for you.
3) Thermoblock technology: Buying cheaper coffee makers can be painful for coffee lovers as they give up on water boiling. Therefore, dual boilers are good options to have; however, they might be costly. So, look for coffee machines with thermoblock technology which reheats water within no time.
4) Maintenance: Coffee machine should be cleaned and maintained else it may lead to blockage of coffee grounds and may affect rubber seals and wand pressure. Although few coffee makers have automatic cleaning function but people having coffee machine which do not provide such functions can buy coffee cleaning powder at the time of purchase of coffee maker itself.
So, lets get a coffee machine and/or grinder and allow our tastebuds to rest. Lets make coffee making a much simpler task for us!